Note: This product does not have a retail package box! ! !
There are two types of i7s headphones: charging box and charging line. Headphones with a charging cable cannot use the charging box, and headphones with a charging box can only be charged using the charging box. Note that the two cannot charge each other.
1. Bluetooth version: Bluetooth v4.2 Updated to 5.0 + EDR (Support two earphones to call)
2. Power level: CLASS 2 and Class 3
3. Output power: 30mW
4. Frequency response: 2.4-2.85GHz
5. Operating voltage range: 3.0V-5V
6. Mic: -42dB (with microphone)
7. With A2DP / AVRCP high quality stereo audio transmission and remote control protocol
8. Powerful noise de-noising circuit (active noise reduction)
9: Earphones battery: Polymer lithium battery 50mA
10.Charging time:0.5-1 hours
11. Talk time: 2-3 hours
12. Music time: 2-3 hours
13. Standby time : 130 hours
14: Transmission distance: Out door strainght distance of 10-15 meters
2 x Bluetooth Earphones(left and right earphones) Note: If you choose Charging Box, there is no Earphones.
1 x Charging box Noted: 1. Charger box not included if you selected the no charging box. 2.This product does not have a retail package box! ! !
1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
How To Connect:
Please read follow operate steps carefully before placing orders or leave us a negative review(Because some of friends don't know how to use it at first time, Causes the earphone maybe not working properly,or Only one earphone work).If the device can not work normal or only one earphone work, please contact with us first,Instead of giving us a Negative review, We will try our best to help you solve all problems,Please trust us,Thanks in advance.
A.If you want TWO earphones work AT THE SAME TIME,Please do as follow steps (Pair with two earphones):
1. Long press the two earphone's power button for 3 seconds to enter waiting for pairing mode,Then the two earphone's Red and Blue light flashly fastly.
2. Then qucikly click the power button twice on one of the two earphones.Then two earphones will enter search pairing mode,and will paired automatically (its maybe need 3-8s to pair successfully).After two earphones paired successfully ,One of the earphone's light will be turn off,and another earphone's light will still be Red and blue light flash fastly.At this time,You can turn on your phone bluetooth to connect.
3. Turn on your phone's bluetooth ,Search the TWS-i7,Click it to connect, when it connected successfully ,There would be reminding voice saying"connected",and two earphone's Red and blue light will NOT be flashing,Then you can listen music from the two earphones.
Noted:If only one earphone work,its because your two earphones not paired successfully with each other before you connect to phone.So please confirmed the two earphones have paired successfully with each other before you connect to phone.
B.If you only want ONE earphone work,Please do as follow steps:
1. Take one of the two earphones you want to use,Long press its power button for 3 seconds to boot and enter waiting for pairing mode,Then earphone's Red and Blue light flash fastly.
2. Turn on your phone's bluetooth ,then search the TWS-i7,Click it to connect, when it connected successfully ,There would be reminding voice saying"connected",The earphone's Red and blue light will NOT be flashing,Then you can listen music from this earphone.
1. If one of the earphones red and blue light flashing fastly,and another earphone's light turn off Indicates the two earphones have paired successfully,Then you can turn on your phone's bluetooth search i7-tws to connect;
2. If Two earphones red and blue light flashing fastly Indicates the two earphones not connect with each other ,so please connect the two earphones successfully before you connect to your phone.Otherwise there will be only one earphone have sound;
3. When the two earphones have paired with each other,At this time,If you quick click twice one of the two earphones,Then the two earphones will be disconnect (two earphones red and blue light will be flash fastly).but if you quick click twice on one of the earphones again, the earphones will reconnect with each other again